Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Troy's Music Top Ten


This is my Top 10 Music
1. Ed Sheeran - Photograph Remix
I like the remix of Ed Sheeran he is awesome singer.





2. One Direction - Stand Up
I like One Direction my mate like this song.





3. Katy Perry - The One That Got Away
I like Katy Perry because she sings the same as Ed Sheeran.




4. Shayne Ward - Melt The Snow
His song is the same one as One Direction & Ed Sheeran’s song.




5. Justin Wellington - Runaway Reggae Remix
And I liked that song too.




6. Jay Sean ft Pitbull - I'm all yours
Jay Sean is a good singer but I go for yes.




7. Mclean - My Name
Hmmmmmmmm, Still the same?




8. Adele - Someone Like You
It’s a good song but this song is makes me sad.





9. John Legend - All Of Me
This song I like the girls song because she sings like John Legend.




10. Chris Rene - Young Homie
I think I go for yes for Chris Rene…

3 comments:

  1. Hi Troy
    Your songs are nice to listen.Good job.
    What is your favourite song in your top ten?
    Matthew


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Troy
    what is your favourtie song ?
    Julia

    ReplyDelete